In no case ,
we wish to be messengers of bad Manda, but unfortunately, even these, sometimes need to be said.
Some of us, were or are still trapped in a relationship, where the other half has a bunch of other priorities and after all these, then its us.
We may have reached the point, where we hope that all of this will change and somehow magically , we will move in perfect relationship conditions.
Probably, we are not asking for much, but just a good position in the mind of our partner and we are surrounded by a despair, for those small, special moments, when we feel special. We all have been in this position, at some point of time, and unfortunately past has shown, that since we have not been a priority from the beginning, we never became a priority. We were simply an option, of many…
These are the signs, that will show you, how you play the role of wildcards (joker) in the life of your partner.
They should shock and make you look for and find, the one who will complete you and will have you high on the list of priorities...
1. Almost, all your plans, with this person are, last minute decisions ...
2. ... Even when he has asked earlier, what you intend to do during the day, in advance!!!
3. You catch yourself to reject proposals for outings with friends, waiting for him to propose you something.
4. …And then regret, that you wasted your entire evening waiting, you finally -guess what- never met!
5. You're not the person, whom, he wants to be with, on major events of his life (e.g. marriage of his sister).
6. Almost always, he leaves you alone, to things and situations that are important to you.
7. Takes forever to answer to your messages.
8. Constantly, you feel that only you are the one trying and he finds everything all ready from you.
9. He requires from you, to be available to talk when he calls, but you never find him on the phone.
10. And something we have heard on several other occasions: "I can not be with you now“.
11. You find always something to excuse him, because you need to justify the excuse.
12. Whenever you try to defend yourself, he blames for egocentrism.
13. You remember everything about him, up to the smallest detail ...
14. ... But he hardly remembers anything about you!
15. You are unhappy and sad most of the time.
16. ... But you insist on staying with him for a few moments of happiness that you get and some quality time to spend with him.
Love is blind,
but it comes to a point when you need to find your light
and you can redefine your priorities.