Distinctive and impressive at the same time, this look, is based on earth tones and shades that give brightness to your face.
Accomplish it by saying "yes" to a “down-to-earth makeup”, that conveys contradictory mood, combining innocence (ruby cheeks)
and strong sex appeal (intense look).
Create the look step by step:
Create an even surface, using foundation. In the eyes apply a concealer product with tap moves .
This will lighten your look while covering the fine lines.
Apply brown, bronze or golden shade on the upper and lower eyelid, essentially trying to achieve a distinctive Smokey eye effect. To give even more intensity to your look underline the contour of the eyelid with dark brown pencil.
Highlight cheekbones with a creamy beige or terracotta, shade blush implementing it, in a circular motion.
Keep the remaining makeup areas in low profile by using a nude or peach lipstick.
Top Beauty Tip:
For even more impressive results apply to the area below the eyebrows arch, a special flash eyebrow pencil, which will brighten and highlight your eyes.
See which products to use for perfect results.
1. Collector palette: Most Wanted Contouring Palette by ARTDECO.
2. Mascara: Le Rouge - Collection No1 by Chanel.
3. Lipstick: Pop ™ Liquid Matte Lip Colour + Primer by Clinique.
4. Cream: BB 9 to 1 with SPF 25 by Rimmel.
5. Highlighter: by 3INA .
6. Compact Concealer Cream by Giorgio Armani.
7. Mascara: Spider Effect by Maybelline.
8. Matt transparent, formula before makeup. Instant Confident Stick by Bobbi Brown.
9. Cushion: Blush by Lancôme.
10. Eyebrow Pencil: Chestnut 2 by Dolce & Gabbana.
11. Full Metal Shadow: The Mats, N ° 13 Velvet Beige by Yves Saint Laurent.
12. Lipstick: Matte No 930 by Maybelline.
13. Mascara: Lash Queen Wonder Blacks by Helena Rubinstein.
14. Pencil Eyeshadow by 3INA .
15. Nail Spool Me Over by Essie.
16. Pearls flash for the face by Avon True.
17. Wake Me Up Concealer by Rimmel.
18. Universal Setting Powder Dermablend by Vichy