How many times have you said, that you love someone just to end up being bored in a few months?
Did you have the need to believe that you found “the one and only”?
Well, here are the bad news: No, You're Not In Love. Experts would describe you as: “emotionally dependent”.
The symptoms are the following:
• Do you “sketch” in your mind the ideal man whom, you will fall in love with one day ?
• Have you discovered from your past relationships, that there is a tendency to idealize people and situations?
• Do you see him, as you want him to be and not as he really is?
• Do you give more attention to how he treats you, rather than whom he really is?
• Are you overly impressed by the way this person makes you feel?
• Do you consider him responsible for your happiness and your safety?
• Do you get in shivers when you're with him or when he takes you phone?
• Have you prepared a list of expectations, you require by him?
• Do you feel that you can not live without him and you are afraid to lose him?
• Do you feel lonely and incomplete, when you're not together?
• Are you jelaous- too?
"Love" from fear is not love – is an addiction!
The emotional dependence, is caused from the internal space, which is created, when you abandon yourself and you just expect the other person to fill the gaps - to make you feel desirable and safe.
From the moment, you make someone else responsible for your happiness, you will try, mostly unconsciously, to receive love, in the way you want to be loved.
Love should not be linked in any way with the need for control. Love supports and maintains only good, your own and the other person's.
Are you possessive towards him? Then, something is wrong.
Love is contagious. The challenge of real love is to want to give love more than to receive. Just like in a parents and children relationship.
Do not try to get love, desperately. When you consistently choose to love yourself and others, all the rest will come by themselves.
When you do not appreciate yourself, you will end up emotionally dependent on the desire to be loved, at all costs. You can not observe and recognize the insincerity in the feelings of others.
For this, do not forget:
The key to true love, that will come and stay in your life, is to learn above all to love yourself.