The precious metal is giving some of its lustre on the face
giving glamorous eyelids.
To obtain natural facial freshness, bet on a cream-strobe, which moisturizes the skin and ensures brightness. Then give it an even color and texture with foundation, and then erase fatigue from the eyes with concealer and dab over with powder.
Apply a bronze shade, all around the upper eyelid, up to below the eyebrows arch. Emphasize the outer corner, but without creating a throw-V as the smoky makeup. Emphasize the inside of the lower eyelid with gold eyeliner and a corresponding shadow in pencil form in the lower eyelid. Finish with black mascara on upper and lower lashes.
Choose a lipstick with caring factors, that nourishes and moisturizes the lips, keeping them shiny for hours.
Apply to the middle, gold lip gloss for a glossy effect.
Use blush with pearl texture to achieve the necessary gloss look.
Did you know that dehydration signs, make their appearance first on the lips? It is a fact! Drinking plenty of water is essential to keep them smooth, soft and look irresistible even ...when naked.
1. Bi-phase foundation Maestro Glow SPF 30, by Giorgio Armani.
2. Blush Joues Contraste, by Chanel.
3. Lipstick Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-in-Stick No 42, by Yves Saint Laurent.
4. Lip gloss Pure Color Envy Gloss, Discreet Nude, by Estée Lauder.
5. 2 in 1 Diorshow Colour & Contour, Twig, by Dior.
6. Strobe Cream by M.A.C.
7. Silky Pencil Eye No 100 by Erre Due.
8. Diamond No 11 by Radiant Professional.
9. Mascara Instant Definition No 01 by Clarins.
10. La Poudre True Match by L’ Oréal Paris.
11. Concealer Illuminator by Radiant Professional.