See and let the first move.
1. To propose you a true date. I know, some will tell you be the first to move, ask his phone number (or the facebook) but no further. If you go this far, do not take the initiative to ask him out.
You want a man, who may not have the guts to ask first for your phone number, but at least he can take the initiative to go out for a true date. At least, this move, will show you, if you he is looking for something for one night, or if he wants to spend even a pleasant evening with you, and without sex to be the main agenda.
2. Pay the bill on the first date: The first date, is very important to see what type he is in relation to money. If there are more dates, yes, you can share the bill, or you can offer to pay, but on the first date, this must be done on his account.
It’s a matter of courteously. And if he is unemployed or a student, allow him to make the first appointment where his hand can reach.
Better coffee at Mc Ds, than a restaurant where he will tell you that he forgot his wallet.
3. He must initiate the first move for the first sex: You have to know that he wants you like crazy. He must not understand how “hungry” you are for him.
If you see him not taking steps ahead, there is something “fishy”. Either you have not passed the correct message or he is not 100% certain of what he wants!
4. Open the conversation of where this relationship goes: Experience and research, says it clearly: Do not open the subject, like: “who we are”, “what we are”, “where do we go”? If you do not believe me, ask 10 girls that opened this agenda and see what happened.
Even if he wants more, the pressure he will feel, is more likely to make him run. And then you must wait for him to come back and explain that he run because he was scared.
5. Make the first move after a quarrel: In any quarrel, one must raise the white flag,… in order not to have … war victims. If was your fault, we do not say that he has come and say sorry, but the truth is that he should take the initiative to talk and to calm things down.
Given the fact of the excess testosterone that runs in his blood stream, it is more likely to tell you words that he does not mean during the quarrel.
6. To state that he wants you to meet his family: Call us, old fashion, but nowadays things have changed. Its more “cool” for a man to meet your family, even if you don’t mean a lot for him than to introduce you to his family.
Because, by introducing you to his mom especially(!) it means that he wants to get the relation (at least for this stage) approved.
Nowadays, with the procrastination and blasé style of many men, we have reached the point that females make the first move,
in a series of affairs, related to the acquaintance and relationship.
Are there any specific moves he has to do always first?