Usually some areas appear to be more oily and others drier.
This particular skin type, can even vary from person to person. This is because human pores are like our fingerprints. They are never identical with those of another. Therefore, the needs vary, each time because the skin pores have different behavior ... For example, others are stimulated more by exfoliating products, others produce more sebum during the summer months or throughout the year, and in some cases their condition depends on hormonal factors or environmental conditions.
Yet, as complex as it may sound, the care of Combination skin, can be made simple.
Francesca Fusco, the famous New York dermatologist, indicates that the right product can have fantastic results, as long as, it is, adapted to the needs of the skin providing the fatty parts of your skin, the necessary action and the driest parts, respectively, the necessary hydration.
Read the following situations. If you have combination skin:
1. While using a mild cleanser, after 20 minutes you observe oil on specific areas of the face and not to others.
2. When you apply a moisturizer for normal skin, you feel that your cheeks acquire the needed moisture, but the T-zone, i.e. forehead, nose, chin, are still greasy.
3. Pores, in the nose area, are visibly more dilated, than the ones of cheekbones and the jaw contour .
4.Do you have have dandruff? There is a rule, but often, women with this skin scalp condition, also exhibit dryness, in some areas of the face, which categorises them,
as combined skin types.
5. Your face appears to have, blackheads and dryness, simultaneously.
6. When it is hot, your T-zone, shines much more strongly.
Combination skin type ,
is the one that two or more different Skin Types occur,
on your face at the same time.