We do not like lists that set goals we never had.
But when it comes to self-knowledge and self-improvement,
the road does not stop anywhere.
Learn how to:
1. Love yourself, exactly as it is. Both of your sides: the good and the bad.
2. Know who you are and do not expect to define yourself according to the impression that others have.
3. Embrace any rejection with gratitude. Something / someone that does not go along with you, see it as a prompt to go somewhere else that would be better.
4. Stop waiting for the ready opportunities, those who appear like magic. We create the opportunities and we are our own choices.
5. Disagree without quarrel. You do not need, every time you have different opinion, with someone to end up as participating in a cats fight.
6. Realize how short life is and how important is each moment. Then you see that there is no time to waste on frivolous things.
7. On the other hand see its grandeur. In life wonderful things happen, many of them are, yours. Find them and dedicated them everything they need from you.
8. Realize that we are all different and are determined by millions of things. The combination of all those who we possess and carry, is the one that makes each one of us unique.
9. Never forget that everything in you is the child you carry. This inner child will often guide you in your life and will play a leading role for the direction which many situations will take. Do not punish that child.
10.Live somewhere away from your family home. This will enable you to discover things about yourself that you did not know and become independent from persons and situations. This does not mean you will forget and such a scenario should not create scare and not dare.
11.Travel to a destination that is your life dream. The experiences from traveling and everything they contain, is something you will remember for the rest of our life.
12.Go to a concert of your most favorite artist. Also something you will remember forever.
13.Make a big dinner for your loved ones. Especially if it being, over appetizers and meals is something you do not usually do.
14.Experience at least once a hangover. Because if you do not, you do not know what it feels like.
15.Do something that you think will reach your limits. Diving or paragliding? The choice is yours.
16.Offer yourself an extra knowledge, whether it is a new language, or a knitting workshop. Find one that suits you and learn something new, certainly sometime in the future will be useful.
17.Fall in love like there's no tomorrow. Endlessly, selflessly, inexorably.
18.Let yourself free to break out of something that angered him or hurt him a lot. Nobody ever died from crying too much, nor became poorer by the loss of breaking a dish (or two).
19.Offer someone in need, more than is expected.
20.Do something irregular by buying something that you like, even if you know that for the next month, you will only eat tangerines and mom’s food. We all need some portion of financial slip.
21.Spend a day without doing anything at all, the company of your walls, is also a form an experience that has something to give you.