The mysterious raspberry and forest fruits shades for the lips,
combined with a classic smoky eye, tantalise femininity and sex appeal.
Give your skin an alabaster touch by applying foundation. Cover any dark circles under your eyes with concealer and create an appropriate canvas for the makeup, by applying over it a layer of light powder composition.
With a rich color palette of grey and black, create a smoky effect with intensity and depth. Following the line of the eye, apply the lightest shade on the inner corner and the darker at the outer corner of the eye, drawing an inclined V, which embraces the lower eyelid.
Highlight the upper lashes with black mascara and apply black pencil very closely to the low ones, in order to highlight them.
The color is intense, so it requires attention and precision when applying lipstick. Smoothen the surface of the lips, using a special base initially . Then blend it, with a brush if it has glossy texture, and directly on the lips by dabbing with a finger if it is matte.
Light up your face with an apricot blush, that you will apply above and below the cheeks and then with upward direction moves, you even it towards the temples.
If you have any shadow remains on the cheeks, remove them with a hand fan shape soft brush.
1) Lipstick,Color Riche Gold Obsession No 49, Plum, by L’ Oréal Paris. 2)Lips base Éclat Minute Base Fixante-Lèvres by Clarins.
3)Palette The Exclusive Creation, Architectonic, by Chanel. 4) Shadow Eye Color No 251 by Radiant Professional.
5) Mascara False Lash Super Star by L’ Oréal Paris. 6) Concealer Matt Concealer Extra Coverage by Seventeen.
7) Toleriane Teint Blush by La Roche-Posay 8) Lipstick Matt Lasting No 34 by Radiant Professional.
9) Foundation Le Teint True Match by L’ Oréal Paris. 10) Eyes pencil Super Smooth Eyeliner No 01 by Seventeen.
11) Dermablend Powder by Vichy.